Adult Volunteers are the heart of Fox Valley Food for Health.
• Want to make a difference in your community?
• Have you always wanted to give back to those in need?
• Do you want to make an impact and help teens to grow and learn leadership skills?
• Would you like to eat better and feel full of health and vitality?
We invite you into a relationship with Fox Valley Food for Health that we hope to be personally fulfilling as well as educational. Join the Fox Valley Food for Health volunteer family of incredible, giving people, who are working together to enrich our community.
Through our volunteers Fox Valley Food for Health integrates the compassion, energy and goodwill of teens and adults with the expertise and training of professional chefs, skilled gardeners and dietitians to serve the nutrition needs of seriously ill clients and their families.
Together over the past 40+ months our volunteers have:
• Served more than 23,000 meals
• Trained more than 120 teens
• Provided more than 40,000 hours of service
• Supported over 250 individual
What our volunteers are saying:
I love this organization. It satisfies needs on many different levels – volunteerism, education and community service. Sena Drawer
Learning while contributing , is how I would characterize the “difference” at this charity. Giving back, making a difference in the lives of those in need, teaching teens about volunteerism and cooking, while everyone learns critical life skills–this is the heart of this charity I have come to love. Penny Frunzar
I have loved volunteering for FVFFH. The volunteers, staff and of course the clients we serve have added so much to my life. I feel so lucky to work with such compassionate people. Marge Brown