Always wanted to run a half marathon? Already know you are running a race this year but also want to do it for a good cause? Just want a reason to get out and stay healthy?
Join Local Coach Tristi Matzuka and Food for Health Executive Chef Molly Evans in training for the Fox Valley Half Marathon on September 22nd in St. Charles.
Learn how this training program will not only promote healing in our community through healthy meals, but help YOU reach your goals!
Sign up with our charity team to enjoy these training perks:
- Discount on race entry for any of the Fox Valley Marathon races
- Free professionally coached training program
- Organized, supported group runs starting in June
- Lots of training options: run, walk, run/walk
- Technical race shirt
- 10% discount on apparel & accessories at Dick Pond in St. Charles during group runs
- Mid training FVFFH Team brunch
- FREE pilates classes
- Low $150.00 fundraising minimum
Ready to sign up or want to find out more? Stop by Dick Pond St. Charles on Saturday, March 9th anytime from 7:30-10:30 AM where Tristi and Molly will be there to answer questions and tell you more about our team.
Can’t make it then? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll help you get started.